Who we are:
Our website address is: A Best Five.
Information we collect
Registration process is simple—by providing your contact information, we will learn more about your preferences and habits to provide the best possible customer experience.
For signing up to create an account, we will request to provide some of your contact information. Examples include name, telephone number, company name, address, email address, etc.
How we can handle/use your information
How we handle your data, including:
- Personalize, perform better, and help to expand our website.
- Understand and anatomize details of how you use our service.
- Develop new services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you directly or through one of our Collaborators, including for client service or to give you information regarding the website and purpose of marketing.
- Send emails to you.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Abestfive follows a proper method of using log files. All hosting companies do the same, and it’s part of the hosting services’ analytics. log files collect information such as
1. Internet Service Provider (ISP).
2. internet protocol (IP) addresses browser type.
3. referring/exit pages.
4. date and time stamp.
5. possibly the number of clicks.
Abestfive doesn’t try to collect any data on personal identity. We collect the information to analyze trends, collect demographic information, administer the site, and track users’ movements.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Here is a list of the Privacy Policies for our advertising partners. Third-party ad networks automatically collect
To calculate the effectiveness of their campaign or personalize the ads you see. We have no access to cookies that are used by third-party associates.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
- In order to learn more about how to opt out of certain options on third-party websites, it may be helpful to review their individual Privacy Policies.
- Additionally, if you would like to disable cookies, you can do so through your browser’s settings.
- To find out more about the cookie management process for different browsers, we recommend visiting the respective websites for each browser.
- Moreover, it’s worth keeping in mind that the way that cookies are managed can vary depending on the specific browser you are using.
- Lastly, we encourage you to take the time to review the privacy policies and cookie settings for any websites that you visit, in order to ensure that you are comfortable with their data collection and management practices.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Abestfive uses ‘cookies’ that store data, including visitors’ preferences and pages they’ve visited. Cookies are used to help personalize your website experience with personalized content.
Google Double-click DART Cookie
CCPA Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA rights, California visitors have the right to:
- Visitors have the right to find out exactly what data is collected.
- Visitors have the right to request that If consumers want businesses to delete their collected data.
- Visitors have the right to ask that they not sell their data.
However, please tell us, If you want to practice these rights. An email will respond to you within 1 month. GDPR Data Protection Rights
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you know your rights, and Every visitor who has visited the website is entitled to the following:
The right to access & rectification: You can request duplicates of particular data you need. Here’s the small fee we charge for these personalized services.If there is any information you think may be inaccurate, please send us a request.
Opportunity to erase: Though there may still be some gaps in the information you provided, you have the choice to demand that we manually edit or erase your document.
The right to restrict & object processing: Can Inform us not to process your given data under certain conditions. You are allowed to access and modify your data, as well as to object to the processing under certain circumstances.
Right to data portability: You can request your data be transferred to another company of yours or under certain circumstances.
However, please tell us, If you would like to practice any of these rights. We will contact you within a month.
Please let us know your questions